Do you have an awesome business idea you wish to bring to fruition but don't have the startup funding that you need to get going? Not to worry, we at Credit Line Express know how important initial funding can be.Unlike big banks we offer “Startup Funding” services so you don't have to worry about the money!
At Credit Line Express our aim is to help you realize your dream by lending you the small business loan you need to get your plan going. We take away the worries and the stress of getting the initial funding for entrepreneurs who wish to pave their own path to success and glory for the future and with a good FICO score, you can secure a loan of up to $200k!
Because you are just beginning, you will need to get the startup loan on the basis of your personal credit history. If you have a good personal Fico score, for example a 700 plus FICO score, then you won't have any problem obtaining funding. However, if you have a score that is lower, then we can refer you to a specialist to improve your report. In some cases, if your score is as low as 650, it may be easily increased if you pay your revolving debt down to roughly 50% (we will advise you of this after you apply). However recent lates, unpaid collections, bankruptcies, unreleased tax liens, or unsatisfied judgments will make it difficult to obtain startup funding without collateral.
To qualify for our startup loans with no collateral, your credit profile must show:
- Good payment history. No late payments in the last few years.
- No Judgments. If you had one in the past it must currently show satisfied.
- No Tax Liens. If you had one in the past, it must show “released”.
- Any collections must be paid in full showing a zero balance or it must be deleted completely from all three bureau’s (Experian, Transunion & Equifax).
- No Bankruptcy. If you had one in the past, it must be removed from the report. This typically takes 10 years after the discharge date.
If your credit is not up to par, we can refer you to someone that we work with often who guarantees his work (you only pay for the items he gets removed).
Examples of industries we can help are franchise restaurants, real estate flip and fixes, nail salons, plumbing, car dealers, cannabis dispensaries and marijuana grows, online EBay, Etsy, and Amazon sellers needing inventory, manufacturers and suppliers, women businesses, veteran owned businesses, music recording, film or short creation, designers, delivery services, online sales and apps, truck financing.
If you need help setting up your corporation or LLC and building business credit, we can help with that as well.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us to apply today for your small business startup loanfunded and on its track!
6 Types of New Start ups
: Work to Live Your Passion
- Known customers and product
: Work to Feed the Family (99%)
- Known customers and product, challenge is business model and profit
- Internet Version of Small Business Start-ups
Buyable: Acquisition Targets
: Innovate or Evaporate
- Innovation: New Markets, technology, customers or channels
: Driven to make a difference
Scalable: Born to be Big
- Social Innovation, New Strategies, profitable?
- Venture Capital, unknown customers and product
FINANCE AND INVESTING STRATEGIES: RAISING CAPITAL EASILY
Many people dream of having their own company. They often hesitate because they think they need a lot of money. They are also not sure how to raise the capital that they need. But it’s easier than you think, once you know how.
Begin with the basics.
What do you already:
That can help you begin your new venture, so the capital you do raise can help grow it.
OPTIONS FOR RAISING CAPITAL
There are many. It is a case of:
- How much you need
- Who you are willing to ask
- How detailed your plan is (if you have one!)
- How promising (but realistic) your financial projections are
- How comfortable you are talking about money, and about your ideas
- And the current health of your credit history. With Credit Line Express, you can obtain funding with 700+ Fico.
Crowdfunding has become hugely popular online in the last few years as a way of aspiring entrepreneur’s being able to connect with like- minded people who support their goals and dreams and are willing to invest. Only drawback is in can be difficult convincing amateur’s in a short description how much they should believe in your idea and it’s difficult to obtain larger amounts it’s not an extremely rare one.
No amount is too small or large
With larger amounts, you would usually offer to pay back with attractive incentives, such as a free item when your product comes off the assembly line
Four BASIC BUSINESS PRACTICES
- Once you get the money, you have to account for it
- You also need to run the business properly through incorporating, to separate personal from professional
- There will be costs in setting up an LLC, Limited Liability Company, but this protects both you and the company
- You might need local licenses in order to operate in a physical location
THE RULES OF WEALTH-BUILDING IN BUSINESS
There are some simple rules for wealth building that can help you raise the kind of capital you need to grow. In most cases, it will involve re-investing wisely. Don’t fritter away your profits as soon as they come in.
Use them for more:
- New product development
- A rainy day
Raising capital for a new business when you have got no money in the bank to spare and only a great idea can be very daunting, but you’re not alone.
Great companies like Apple were founded in someone’s garage on a shoestring.
If you have the passion to succeed with your idea, get organized with a business plan and all your resources available, and make the most of them as you seek and find start-up capital
Credit Line Express can help you secure the funding you need to get going. To apply you only need good personal credit.